5x4 - A beginners Guide
Location: Take It Easy - Leeds
Date: March 16, 2023 at 5:00 pm
Regular price £60.00
Unit price per
In this workshop we will be taking the fear out of your first 5x4 experience!
It can be daunting, not to mention expensive to use a 5x4 camera for the first time. In this workshop we will show you the fundamentals of how to use a 5x4 film camera.
This will include;
- How to choose your first 5x4 camera.
- How to set up your 5x4 camera.
- The basics of exposure reading and how to set shutter speed and aperture.
- How to properly focus your camera.
- How to load film into film carriers and load your camera to expose your film.
Once we've got used to using the camera you will get the opportunity to use a 5x4 camera to make some exposures using Fuji Instax polaroid film.
You will finish the workshop having de-mystified the use of a 5x4 camera and have some lovely polaroids to take home with you.
This workshop will run from 17:00-20:00 on Thursday March 16th at Take It Easy lab in Leeds.